Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Stationary, Package Design and Magazine Ad Sketches

First 5 are sketches for stationary.





 

Next 5 are sketches for package design.








Last 5 are designs for a magazine ad.











Please let me know if you have any questions on my designs.

Thanks

1 comment:

  1. Stationary/biz card: overall, having the glasses on the letterhead isn't working...it cheapens the design and takes away from the sophistication of your logo. I also don't think the lens-shaped business cards are working either...there are more subtle ways of referencing the glasses....maybe just rounded corners on a card instead of a full lens shape?

    #2 letterhead has potential, but the black bar on the side might feel too heavy. #4 letterhead is nice and clean....minus the glasses :) Is that a key line above the contact info or is it a shape that the text is knocking out of? I think business card #5 is the most successful...when you start to lay these out in digital, think of how to make the set feel cohesive.

    Packaging: #4 has the most interesting shape and I like the embossing...this could be really sophisticated, except for the cleaning cloth attachment. I like your thinking, but it isn't really practical and takes away from the sleekness of the case. I like the square hangtag on #1 and the box on #5 would be good to have, like if someone placed an order online...this is what it would arrive in.

    Ads: Great concepts overall! #4 has the potential to look pretty high-end, yet at the same time being fun and quirky. I like the ice block idea and headline. #5 has potential too...I like the simplicity but the glasses look kind of dated or like ski goggles or something sporty.

    email if you have any questions. thanks!

    ReplyDelete