Friday, October 14, 2011

Digital Comps for Project 2

I didn't finish refining my logo yet but I figured I would make the designs and then I can go ahead and reapply the finished logo to my finished designs.

Pic 1 is my magazine ad
Pic 2 is my letterhead
Pic 3 is my package design including box, glasses cover/box, and hang tag




2 comments:

  1. Ad: I liked your original headline: "Be the Coolest" because it was more seductive. Also, why is on of the lenses blue on the glasses on the bottom left? Looks a bit strange.

    Overall: I'm not so sure about your color palette...I like the black, but the tan (grey?) looks very dull.

    Stationary: Looks good, but the front of the envelope does not really have any branding...there isn't anything special about the return address, and you normally wouldn't show that. The biz card is looking good overall, but the typography needs some work. It's very tight...how can you work some negative space/breathing room into the contact info area?

    Packaging: the box and case look good, but the logo on the side of the case looks awkward within the shape. I'm not against things being made in the USA, but having the flag on there and it being so large really takes away from the simple sophistication of the tag. Is there any copy you can put on the tag?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first box you have for packaging. I really like what you did with the angles -- it adds interest. I'm not so sure about the logo application on the case, though. Other than that, everything looks really great. Your design makes the product look very sleek and sophisticated!

    ReplyDelete